January 14-16, 2024 | Co-Hosted by Chip Klose & Rev Ciancio
Attend five different workshops over the course of two and a half days. This will be a highly tactical, highly actionable conference - strictly limited to the first 100 people who register.
Here’s just some of what you’ll learn:
- How to identify a target customer and stand out in a noisy market.
- How to use local search tools to reach new customers
- Why reputation management is more important than ever
- Tips and tricks for growing an e-mail list and leveraging that audience to generate sales
- Which tech you actually need to grow sales
- How a small spend on Google Ads can make a big impact.
- How to launch two proven Facebook/Instagram Ad strategies for less than $500/month
- The best way to leverage organic social posts
- How to master third party delivery
- Simple (but effective) guerrilla marketing tactics that will fill your off nights
- How to get started with influencer marketing
- And much more, including a Q&A session and a 30-minute lighting round on the last day where Chip and Rev will share their playbook of proven marketing tricks
Attendees get access to all of the following:
- Invite to the Welcome Event on Sunday, January 14 (5-7pm)
- Invite to the P3 Party on Monday, January 15 (6-9pm)
- Entry to both days of workshops, January 15 and 16 (9am - 4:30pm both days)
** Attendees are responsible for room, travel, and lunch on both workshop days. Don’t worry, there are tons of delicious options nearby! **